Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ship out, relations.

Tuesday, Dec 2nd, 2008 -- The Moon's entry to your 7th House of Relationships can test an active partnership as you or the other person decides that increased freedom is more important than dependence. Needless to say, this is not a typical path to higher levels of intimacy. Just keep in mind that you can create additional breathing room if you increase the rate of personal disclosure.

I'll say.

I'm on the move, but don't know where I want to go.  Life can seem a blunder, where to move, what to own, how much of my soul to put into whatever areas I choose.  I can be really happy.  My heart feels it, my mind knows it, my body just needs to take action.  I read my books and love the home in which I abide so much of the time, but something has to change.  Analysis and overanalysis cause me strife and probably a tumour, so I must 'do'.  

No comments: